Please confirm your space! To do so, please complete the steps below to confirm your return to classes and your housing needs.
All students are required to respond so that your space will be reserved and you can be billed correctly.
We can't guarantee space in classes or in student housing if we don't hear from you.
We're here to help you with your transition back to campus! If you have any questions or need assistance, please email ReturntoNECI@neci.edu.
Click here now if you plan to return for the upcoming term
Housing, Uniform & Other Required Steps: Complete these steps prior to return to avoid lines at orientation.
1. Housing Form - On Campus / Off Campus
2. Order Your Uniforms
3. Student Health Insurance Form
4. Call or Email Financial Aid/Student Accounts – REQUIRED, all students must have financial packaging confirmed prior to return. All students must contact:
5. Complete your Internship Requirements -- Goals, Supervisor Hours Verification, and all Moodle assignments. Contact career services to verify your status.
Career Services - email@example.com
6. Complete all prior academic work. You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (that is - have 70% of your attempted credits, including internship, completed) upon return to receive Financial Aid and be registered for classes, AND be 100% complete within 30 days of your return.
Contact Academic Advising if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org