Scholarships & Grants
Our Financial Aid Factbook will help lay out the costs of each program, financial aid opportunities, scholarship information, and other important information.
Private scholarships can help finance your education. A little research is all that is necessary to uncover the various opportunities organizations, both state and private, can offer.
Here are links to some scholarship opportunities to get you started.
Every year, New England Culinary Institute awards scholarships to students who have won culinary competitions at the state and national levels.
New England Culinary Institute Competition Scholarships
Scholarship Search Engines
Many scholarships have various application deadlines, award dates and application criteria. This is not a complete list of external scholarship opportunities, yet it is a terrific place to start.
- College Board
- Fast Web
- Scholarship America
- Princeton Review Scholarship Database
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (Scholarships for VT residents only)
Culinary Specific Scholarships
- James Beard Foundation General Scholarship
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation (Please review the Self-Nominated Scholarship information pages)
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International Foundation
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
Merit and Need Based Scholarships
Every year, NECI offers hundreds of scholarships to students who have won culinary competitions at the state and national levels. Below is a list of the scholarships we award regularly. If you have won a competition, are in training, or simply have a question, contact our admissions team! They have the answers. 877-223-6324.
You are required to disclose all outside resources, including vocational, rehabilitation, benefits received to your financial aid office. NECI reserves the right to revise Institutional Aid, if necessary.