AOS in Food and Beverage Business Management - Online
The Online Associate of Occupational Studies degree in Food and Beverage Business Management is our program for those students who are beginning their collegiate education in the Food and Beverage industry.
The AOS in FBBM is taught 100% online and does not require a residency period on campus. Students are able to ‘attend’ class and complete assignments at home on their own time and use their new skills and knowledge at their job immediately. Once completed, students will be well-prepared to step into management-level positions in the food service industry.
- To provide practical training in critical aspects of management and achieving guest satisfaction.
- To prepare students for middle management positions in the food and beverage industry.
- To educate students with modern business management practices in the context of the food service industry.
- To develop 21st century skills, such as, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, with emphasis on the hospitality industry.
- To strengthen each student’s education in the general and applied areas of food and beverage industry.
- To develop the personal and professional skills needed to succeed, including, time management, business etiquette, and self-awareness.
- To produce manageable innovations using creativity and technology in business creation and development needed to launch their own enterprises.
These educational objectives influence all facets of the program, from the curriculum and teaching techniques to the code of student conduct in the virtual classroom, and serve as important guidelines for all those who study at NECI.
New England Culinary Institute is required to disclose information regarding the on-time graduation rates, the placement rates, tuition and fees, occupational opportunities, and the median loan debt of students who have completed our degree and certificate programs.
Associates in Food Beverage and Business Management (Online Program) (2016)