Front of the House. Back of the House. In Your House.
Finish your degree while you continue your life. The beauty of online learning is that it allows you to study without disrupting the many other aspects of your busy schedule. You can continue with your job, and you don't have to move or uproot your family. Online learning combines the best of traditional learning with the advantages of the Internet.
- Flexible scheduling. If you're currently working in hospitality, you probably keep some rather unconventional hours. With our online programs, you can fit your studies around your schedule.
- Quick responses. You know you learn better when you get a response to your questions right away. That's why, unlike other online culinary schools, NECI’s faculty is committed to responding to your questions quickly and always with answers that deepen your understanding.
- Online resources. Going to the library can add hours to the average weekly workload typical, campus base university student. But when attending NECI's online culinary school, once you have your textbooks, all other resources that you'll need to complete your assignments and study for tests are just a click away, on your computer available wherever you are.
- Immediate Results. Put your new knowledge and skills to work from Day 1.
The courses in have been specifically developed for delivery via online and maintain the same high level of quality that is the standard on campus at New England Culinary Institute.
Degrees Offered Online
Food and Beverage Business Managment
Food and beverage Business Management
Baking & Pastry Arts
NECI has a selective and limited admissions process that evaluates each candidate individually. Applicants are admitted to New England Culinary Institute when they demonstrate to the Admissions Committee an attitude and aptitude for success. Our admissions requirements include:
- Minimum of sixty (60) credits from an accredited institution that will be evaluated by the college.
- A resume showing current and active employment and/or relevant prior employment history in a food and beverage industry-related position.
- A completed online application.
- If you do not have a college degree conferred, you will also need to submit your Official High School Diploma or GED transcripts. Minimum recommended High School GPA is 2.0..
- Official GED Transcript. Use this form to request official transcripts/GED.
- Applicants must reside in states where New England Culinary Institute is authorized to deliver online education. This information changes frequently; please speak to your Admissions Representative or refer to State Authorization page.
To begin, fill out our online application: Online Application
Please request that your official transcript be mailed to:
New England Culinary Institute
7 School Street
Montpelier, VT 05602